- Application: Laser Cutting
- Condition: New
- Laser Type: CO2
- Applicable Material: Acrylic, Crytal, Glass, Leather, MDF, Paper, plastic, Plexiglax, Plywood, Rubber, Stone, Wood
- Cutting Thickness: 20mm
- Cutting Area: 1200*900mm
- Cutting Speed: 24m/min
- CNC or Not: Yes
- Cooling Mode: Water Cooling
- Control Software: lasercut
- Graphic Format Supported: AI, PLT, DXF, DST
- Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Sameng
- Model Number: SM1290 hobby laser cutting machine
- Certification: CE, ISO
- After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
- market: USA, Australia, Sweden, Turkey, Algeria, Morocco
- wearing parts: laser tube, lens, mirror
- warranty: 1 year for hobby laser cutting machine
- machine table: honeycomb table
- dust removing device: exhasut fan, air filter
- cutting effect: no burning edge
- cooling device: water pump, water chiller
- driving system: Stepper driver and motor
- belt: shanghai fulon brand
- power supply: AC110V-220V. 50-60HZ
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||strong wooden case for hobby laser cutting machine|
|Delivery Detail:||10-15 days|
Specificationshobby laser cutting machine:
1.high intensity focus lens
2.imported guiding system
3.up and down table
Hobby laser cutting machine for glass wood textile
Taking CO2 laser tube as thermal source, this machine is developed in combination with of electronic technology, mechanical technology and computer. The laser head doesnt touch the object being engraved, so it wont scratch the surface of the object and get small cutting slot. It has high precision and it is the ideal choice for various processing industries.
Applicable Materials: wood, acrylic,bamboo, jade, marble, organic glass, crystal, plastic, garments, paper, leather, rubber, ceramic,glass and other nonmetal materials.
Applicable industries:advertisement, arts and crafts, leather, toys, garments, model, building upholstery, computerized embroidery and clipping, packaging and paper industry.
Sealed CO2 laser tube
Resetting position accuracy
Minimum shaping character
Graphic format supported
BMP, PLT, DST, DXF, and AI
Water-cooling and protection system
Exhaust-fan, air-exhaust pipe
DSP control system
Coreldraw AutoCAD Photoshop
What effect can I produce on glass?
Laser engraving of glass can be compared to "matting" of the material in some respect. Only the surface of the glass is scored. With the fine laser beam, even the most detailed photo-engraving, but also texts and logos can very easily be applied.
How does engraving on bottles or crystals work?
For engraving glass with the laser, drinking, wine or beer glasses or bottles are clamped into a rotary attachment. It is thus possible to engrave the entire circumference. The Lasercut software perfectly supports rotary engraving of glass. All you need to do is define the diameter of the glass and the height of the graphic.
Can the laser also be used for cutting glass?
Cutting glass with the laser is not possible due to the reflective surface of glass.
What other materials can I process?
Glass etching is performed with a CO2 laser. This can also be used for engraving or etching of a wide range of other materials, such as wood, glass, rubber, acrylic and plexiglass, plastics, leather, paper, textiles or foam.
Except for glass, laser engraving machine can also engrave on other nonmetal materials such as wood, bamboo, leather, rubber, plastic, paper, textile, acrylic etc.